Deliciously scrumptious! These are great to make ahead of a larger batch and then the remaining dough can be left in the fridge for up to 1 week. Or, shape into balls and freeze for another day.
1) Preheat the oven to 160 (140 for fan), Gas Mark 3.
2) Cream together the butter, sugar and condensed milk until it is soft.
3) Add in the flour to form a soft dough. Once completely mixed, stir in the Smarties.
4) Roll the dough into balls and place onto a baking tray. Flatten slightly and ensure they are spaced out to allow for spreading.
5) Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes (less if you really like gooey cookies!)